Friday, March 25, 2011

How to Know When It Is Time to Leave a Job (by me @ Suite 101)

Feeling like your job is almost worst than catching the Bubonic plague is actually the easiest way to know you need to begin job hunting. But sometimes there are other, more subtle signs that you need to be heading to greener pastures. Such as...

* You're Never Going to Get Promoted
* You're Discouraged from Taking on Additional Responsibilities
* You Don't Agree with the Direction of the Company
Hopefully you won't find it too obnoxious that I'm posting articles that I wrote. I promise only to do so when they're relevant (or at least not completely off-topic), and I hope you enjoy them. Of course, your feedback is always welcome! And those of you who know me well, you can have fun trying to guess which companies I talk about in the article.

Read the full article here.

No comments: