Thursday, November 4, 2010

The 100 Manliest Mustaches in Sports History (BroBible.com)


As a shout out to my friend Matt and MOVEMBER (When the Mo, slang for moustache, and November come together each year to raise money for boy-part cancers), I'm sharing this awesome list of awesome mustaches. Some of the Mo's aren't as manly as you'd think they'd be given the title of the list (Larry Bird anyone?), so I put my favorite manly mo above - Hel-lo Dennis Eckersley!

And personally, I think almost all fellas look better with some facial hair, so I am excited to watch Matt and his motley team of mo growers as Movember progresses. Check out his daily pics here, and get more info at the Movember website.

Finally, don't forget to view the full 100 Manliest Mo's in Sports slideshow here.

No comments: